(2) We at ShopInOut take the Privacy of its Users very seriously. We are Committed to safeguarding the Privacy of our Users while providing a Personalised and Valuable Service.
(i) Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000; and
(ii) Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules")
(2) "Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any Information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other Information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, can identify such person.
(3) The SPI Rules further define "sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean Personal Information about that person relating to:
(ii) Financial Information such as Bank Accounts, Credit and Debit Card details or other payment instrument details;
(iii) Physical, Physiological and Mental Health condition;
(iv) Name, Age, Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Sexual Orientation;
(v) Medical Records and History;
(vi) Biometric Information;
(vii) Information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
(viii) Visitor details as provided at the time of Registration or thereafter; and
(ix) Call Data Records.
All the before mentioned Information is collectively referred to as "Personal Information.”
(1) We collect Personal Information from you at Registration and other times (for instance, when you download the Application) such as your Name, your Picture, E-Mail Address, Mobile Number, a list of all apps on your Phone, your SMS, among other things.
(2) You are under no obligation to provide us with such Information. However, if you choose to withhold requested Information, you may not be able to use the Application and we may not be able to respond effectively to your query or provide you with certain services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
When a User uses the Application, ShopInOut may collect Users’ Mobile Phone Number, mailing address, E-Mail ID, Pin Code, other apps on Users’ Phones, login Information for Facebook, Twitter and Google account and other Personal Information such as service Account Numbers. A high standard of security is maintained by ShopInOut for its Users however the transmission of Information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect User Information, particularly with respect to protection of Personal Data, we cannot ensure the Security of User Data transmitted to us via the Internet or any other medium.
To improve the responsiveness for our Users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect Information to assign each Visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User's individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through Registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only Personal Information a cookie can contain is Information you supply. A cookie cannot read Data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Copyright and Authorization
The Sites provide you access to a wide variety of services, products, data and materials ("Content”). Some portions of the site may require you to download software ("Software”) in order that you may access the Site, the services provided through the Site and/or the Content. The Software may be the property of ShopInOut or a supplier, vendor, or licensor to ShopInOut. The Content and Software are protected by a variety of laws governing the use of copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets. Subject to the rules and limitations set forth in the Terms, you are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access the Sites, the Content and the Software for your personal non-commercial use only, except as otherwise permitted.
(1) ShopInOut may share the sensitive Personal Information to any third party/ service provider/Alliance Partner without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
(c) ShopInOut may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the User visits the Application. These companies may use Personal Information about the User’s visit to the Application and other Applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the User.
(d) ShopInOut shall transfer Information about the User in case ShopInOut is acquired by or merged with another company.
(2) Once the User permits, we may obtain additional Information such as transactional Information available on your device, to Personalise your experience and improve the Application suggestions. Please be informed that the Data collection is handled securely, including transmitting it using modern cryptography (secure HTTPS connection). Please note that the transactional Information shall neither be stored nor be shared with any third party and shall be purely utilized for enhancing the User experience and Personalising the services.
Your Acceptance of This Policy
(2) Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to protect your security in the manner described above, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise Users that Data transmission over the Internet, the world wide web or any other type of network cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure and therefore that you use the Application at your own risk.
(1) You have a legal right to a copy of any Personal Information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that Information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
Accessing and Updating Personal Iiformation
(1) When you use ShopInOut's Applications, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your Personal Information and shall further ensure that any Personal Information or sensitive Personal Data or Information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such Personal Information or sensitive Personal Data or Information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual Users to identify themselves and the Information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning Information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide Information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your Information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
(1) We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Data. These include internal reviews of our Data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Personal Data.
(2) All Information gathered on ShopInOut is securely stored within the ShopInOut controlled Database. The Database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our Database, nor can we guarantee that Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any Information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
(4) We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use Information (not including your Name, E-Mail address or Mobile Phone Number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms E-Mail us at info@Shopinout.com.